Tuesday 3 December 2019

Morning session - 03/12/2019

Lesson Aims:
Introduce and explore the concept of Polymorphism
Finish off implementing Inheritance and Encapsulation in Python
Introduce and explore the EDP paradigm

Learning Objectives:
Research and make notes on Polymorphism
Explain the basic concept of Polymorphism
Implement a basic Inheritance structure in Python
Implement the stretch tasks for the inheritance Python exercise
Research and make notes on EDP
Explain the basic concept of EDP

Today I learned about the concepts of Polymorphism, and event-driven programming. I did a good job on the group task which was on an inheritance structure in Python with one of my classmates, however I feel that we did get stuck a few times and should have asked for help rather than trying to sort out the problems we encountered ourselves. On reflection I will do that in the future, I have no new deadlines but must hand in my Unit 15 A3 assignment on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment