Tuesday 17 December 2019

Afternoon session 17/12/2019

Aims & Objectives
Create a network of 3 computers including 1 laptop
Use Wireshark to capture traffic on their network
Identify the data captured in the packets and state why that is dangerous
Work within health and safety guidelines
Use MS Azure

Today I learned how to use Wireshark, and use computers out of the cupboard whilst working within the health and safety guidelines. I didn't really do much during that exercise, which I see as a weakness as I should have asked the teacher to intervene. However I did (earlier today) ask another one of my tutors if I could work with another student during any team exercises today, he incorrectly told me that there would be none which I feel contributed to my epic fail today. I have no new deadlines, but must hand in the Unit 15 Assignment that I have outstanding by the end of the day as previously mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment