Thursday 12 December 2019

Both sessions - 12/12/2019

Session 25 - Aims & Objectives - 12/12/19

Lesson Aims:
Identify areas that require going over again
Work on completion of website wiki exercise
Complete a proper mock exam under full exam conditions

Learning Objectives:
Investigate the concept of code translation
Explain the basic premise behind code translation
Identify the advantages / disadvantages to code translation
Work on completion of wiki exercise
Discuss areas requiring further teaching / elaboration
Complete a practice exam
Complete a practice exam scoring at least 50%
Complete a practice exam scoring at least 65%

Today I learned about my strengths and weaknesses in this unit, and I also learned about code translation. I managed to do a good job investigating the concept of code translation, however I do not feel that I did a good job in my exam. I will make sure to do more revision on my weak areas in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment