Wednesday 18 December 2019

Both sessions - 18/12/2019

Aims & Objectives
Create a network of 3 computers including 1 laptop
Use Wireshark to capture traffic on their network
Identify the data captured in the packets and state why that is dangerous
Work within health and safety guidelines
Use MS Azure

My Blog

Today I learned more about networking when I connected 2 computers together as part of my lesson today. I noticed that both of the computers were difficult to work with, and I was presented with a challenge by my classmates, which I made my very best attempts to solve. I would say that my good attempts were definitely a strength of mine today. I cannot see any weaknesses that I encountered today, and I will keep up the good work. I have no new deadlines but must revise for my Unit 1 exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment