Tuesday 12 November 2019

Afternoon session - 12/11/2019

Aims and Objectives 12/11/19
Aim: Produce a website for an intended audience and purpose

Outcomes:
Create web pages using HTML for structure and Bootstrap to make responsive
Format your web pages using CSS
Add interactive element(s) to your website
Optimise your web pages e.g. use a single external style sheet, compress images
Keep a diary to show individual responsibility, effective time management, justified recommendations and decisions

My blog
Today I learned more about coding my website and organising it by keeping a diary. I did a very good job on coding the website and writing my diary but I did sometimes get stuck. However I was able to overcome the obstacles that I faced and deal with them in the appropriate manner which was very good on my part. On reflection I just need to keep the good work, there are no improvements to be made.

I have no new deadlines but need to get Assignment 3 (on this unit) handed in for 05/11/2019 and Assignment 2 (on this unit) handed in sometime within this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment