Wednesday 13 November 2019

Afternoon session - 13/11/2019

Lesson Objectives - 13/11/2019
Learning Outcome - To understand the importance of physical security and to identify techniques to back up data effectively

AO1 - Identify suitable physical techniques that can be used to keep Servers and Data safe
AO2 - Discuss incremental, differential and Full backups. Identifying strengths and weaknesses of all when looking at backup and restore times

My blog
Today I learned about incremental, differential and full backups and the difference between them. I did a good job researching about them but accept that I did at times take some time putting things into my own words and did fail to cover sufficient subjects. On reflection I will make sure to cover as many subjects (relating to the task set) that I can and to work through with more haste. I have no new deadlines relating to this unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment