Thursday 7 November 2019

Afternoon session - 07/11/2019


Session 16 - Aims & Objectives - 07/11/19

Lesson Aims:
Work on revision for the unit and/or outstanding work for other units.
Practice learned content through a quiz.

Learning Objectives
Work on revision for U01
Work on completion of outstanding work for other units.
Test knowledge using Kahoot.

My blog
Today I learned by revising what I had already learned on Unit 1 which is the unit that covers the Principles of Computer Science. I also did a Kahoot quiz which I managed to get quite a few questions right on. However whilst I did the Kahoot quiz, I did find that there were some gaps in my knowledge. On reflection I should have prepared better by revising in advance in order to preempt any situations in which my existing knowledge would come in handy. I will do that in the future. I have no new deadlines but the existing deadline for the Unit 15 assignment was extended by my course tutor today for another week, presumably it will now be 14/11/2019. I did not do the morning session as the centre was closed for the entire morning today, however I did do the afternoon session.

No comments:

Post a Comment