Wednesday 13 November 2019

Morning session - 13/11/2019

Aims and Objectives 13/11/19
Aim: Produce a website for an intended audience and purpose

Outcomes:
Create web pages using HTML for structure and Bootstrap to make responsive
Format your web pages using CSS
Add interactive element(s) to your website
Optimise your web pages e.g. use a single external style sheet, compress images
Keep a diary to show individual responsibility, effective time management, justified recommendations and decisions

My blog:
Today I learned more about creating my website using HTML and Bootstrap, I believe that I have completed this task and have just got to improve that by formatting it using CSS, optimising it by using an single external style sheet and adding interactive elements. I did a very good job in efficently getting the basic website done, however I accept that I did dilly dally at times and should have sought assistance at an earlier stage, however this is a more general remark about my creation of the website and not my work in the session today. On reflection I will implement the lesson I have learnt and make sure to do this if I get stuck. I have no new deadlines but must hand in my website (Unit 15 A3) before the deadline in Mid December.

No comments:

Post a Comment