Wednesday 20 November 2019

Afternoon session - 20/11/2019

Lesson Aims - to understand virtualization and to build a virtual server on Microsoft Azure

AO1 - Discuss Virtualization (sic) and comment on positive and negative aspects
AO2 - Create a Virtual server on Azure
AO3 - Successfully connect to your server through RDP

My Blog:

Today I discussed virtualisation (known as "virtualization" in US English), commented on positive and negative aspects, created a virtual server on Azure, and successfully connected to it through RDP and learned about the operation of servers on enterprise networks in the process. I did a good job doing this, but I did end up getting stuck and did not ask for assistance until I had made a rather length attempt at fixing the fault, which was unsuccessful. On reflection I will ask for assistance from my course tutor at an earlier stage in the future. I have no new deadlines but must hand in all assignments on or before their deadlines, in particular the Unit 15 A3 assignment which I have already mentioned in my earlier blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment