Wednesday 6 November 2019

Morning session - 06/11/2019

Aims and Objectives 06/11/19

Aim: Produce a website for an intended audience and purpose

Outcomes:
Create web pages using HTML for structure and Bootstrap to make responsive
Format your web pages using CSS
Optimise your web pages e.g. use a single external style sheet, compress images
Keep a diary to show individual responsibility, effective time management, justified recommendations and decisions

My blog
Today I learned more about creating a website as part of Unit 15. I did a very good job checking for problems and solving them by using the correct methods. However I did not achieve all of the outcomes and on reflection I accept that I should have tried to do so. In the future I will make sure to ask the tutor for help in achieving all of them so I don't lag behind.

I have no new deadlines but must hand in my Unit 7 assignment by the end of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment