Tuesday 19 November 2019

Afternoon session - 19/11/2019

Aim: Produce a website for an intended audience and purpose

Outcomes:
Create web pages using HTML for structure and Bootstrap to make responsive
Format your web pages using CSS
Add interactive element(s) to your website
Optimise your web pages e.g. use a single external style sheet, compress images
Keep a diary to show individual responsibility, effective time management, justified recommendations and decisions
Test website for functionality, usability and compatibility

My Blog:
Today I learned more about website design and creating a website, I did a very good job adding content to my existing website and testing it. However I did lag behind in some areas and fail to use CSS or any interactive elements. On reflection, I will try and get those done and seek assistance on doing that if required. I have no new deadlines but must hand in all existing assignments, A3 in particular on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment