Tuesday 26 November 2019

Morning session - 26/11/2019

Session 21 - Aims & Objectives - 26/11/19

Lesson Aims:
Introduce concepts of Encapsulation, Data-Hiding, Reusability
Implement an OOP example of a Bank Account
Complete a practice test

Learning Objectives:
Explain the basic premise of Encapsulation, data-hiding and reusability
Identify the importance of Encapsulation, data-hiding and reusability
Implement a basic OOP Bank account in Python / C#
Add extra functionality to the OOP Bank Account
Complete a practice test
Complete a practice test scoring at least 45%
Complete a practice test scoring > 60%

My Blog:

Today I learned about encapsulation, data-hiding, reusability, and how to code using OOP within the context of the Python programming language. Whilst I did a good job researching encapsulation, data-hiding, and reusability, I did discover that I had some difficulties coding using the Python programming language. In the future, I will do more to learn about the Python programming language. I have no new deadlines but must hand in all my assignment by the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment