Wednesday 20 November 2019

Morning session - 20/11/2019

Aims and Outcomes 20/11/19
Aim: Produce a website for an intended audience and purpose

Outcomes:
Create web pages using HTML for structure and Bootstrap to make responsive
Format your web pages using CSS
Add interactive element(s) to your website
Optimise your web pages e.g. use a single external style sheet, compress images
Test website for functionality, usability and compatability
Keep a diary to show individual responsibility, effective time management, justified recommendations and decisions

My Blog:
Today I created a further web page using HTML, with a Javascript form on it. I learned how to customise the form, which I "borrowed" from my course tutor. I did a good job in customising the form however I accept that I have occasionally got carried away with experimenting with stuff and may benefit from asking for additional support on the subject matter at times to make sure that I know what I am doing and am on task, without trying to reinvent the wheel and waste time in the process. On reflection I will ask for assistance where needed and try to make more efficient use of my time. I have no new deadlines but must hand in all existing assignments, the Unit 15 A3 assignment in particular on or before their deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment