Tuesday 5 November 2019

Morning session 05/11/2019

Session 15 - Aims & Objectives - 05/11/19

Lesson Aims:
Introduce quicksort, practice solving by hand.
Introduce searching methods (Binary and Linear)
Revisit L.A B knowledge and create a poster (pairs)

Lesson Objectives:
Explain the premise behind Quick Sort
Explain the premise behind Linear Search
Explain the premise behind Binary Search
Use learned knowledge to create a poster on L.A B

My blog

Today I learned about Pseudocode, sorting and searching. I did a pretty good job in being proactive when working with Nathan during a team exercise, I asked for help when I had some difficulty understanding the task. I was able to make use of this and subsequently understand the task. However I do feel that at times I have still struggled when working in a team. On reflection I feel that I should still be trying harder to integrate myself into it or failing that to request assistance as and when required. 

I have no new deadlines but must submit my Unit 15 assignment by 08/11/2019 and my Unit 7 assignment by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment