Thursday 21 November 2019

Afternoon session - 21/12/2019

Session 20 - 21/11/19

Lesson Aims:
Introduce the concepts of classes and inheritance in the context of OOP
Practice implementing OOP aspects in code
Practice writing code in Python and/or C#

Learning Objectives
Explain the basic premise of classes in the context of OOP
Implement an OOP class in Python / C#
Explain the basic premise of inheritance in the context of OOP
Implement a simple inheritance example in Python / C#

My Blog
Today I learned about the concept of classes and inheritance in the context of OOP, I did a very good job at that and do not see any room for improvement. I have no new deadlines but must hand in my existing work on or before my existing deadlines.

Reflection
During my tutorial hour I learned that it is important to respect everyone regardless of any differences. This is because we are all human and showing respect to others and respect for equality and diversity are core values of Develop EBP. This means that another person's differences must be respected at all times by all members of staff and students here.

No comments:

Post a Comment